Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Semester Two : Industrial Relation and Strategic Management

Finally I entered Semester 2 of my final year,
At first I thought of resting but it seems
I am wrong.

THIS IS SUCH A RUSH SEMESTER! ! !

Frankly speaking,
Everything seems to come in continuous waves,
Haiy, damn tiring.
Nothing much to do but to bear it.

Speaking of this semester,
I am taking Industrial Relation and Strategic Management
For me,
SM seems to be easier compared to IR...
No matter in term of assignment or writing answer.
Today,
I went to second lecture of IR,
I feel that this subject is challenging and
at the same time INTERESTING.
But maybe just in my opinion LOL

For this semester,
I plan to try to have a healthy lifestyle.
NO gaming , MORE sport ...

seems odd,haha

This semester also have an unexpected thing happen,
Someone is asking me to teach Ping-pong,
I rarely teach people but no choice lorr..
This people de influence too high liao..haha
I still remember the first time I invite to play,
she mentioned that she wont play,
WOW,
now.. learning..haha..nvm,
cause i also like teaching her ler..haha...

Now gonna stop,
time to check theses de thing jor..
Bye ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. eh eh eh wad someone someone, i beat u then u know~~ hehe


    ur blog so constantly de,one sem one blog~ blekk

    ReplyDelete