Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tough Paper and Final...

Haiy.. Time passing by fast,
and it's now time for the final for my year three sem 1,
Damm spoiling my mood,

SWT...!!!
(ps : I just recover from sickness)

Anyway,
No choice but i took the first paper today,

PENDIDIKAN MORAL

Frankly speaking,
The question is quite confusing and I spent a lot of time
just to UNDERSTAND the true meaning of the answers.

It made me damm nervous as time is flicking by and
I only left 1 hour for 2 essay question after it.

HUH..What can I do? Speeding up lo.
Kinda feel my hand are strong,
non stop writing for 1 hour, HAHA
Never thought I could do so LOL
In the end, I still manage done all at 11.25am ! ! !

But the nightmares starts now...
The next subject is FSA, calculation...
Woahhhhh... how can I survive...
Already Duno do and low coursework.. Zzz
Really Hope God will answer my prayer and help me. T T

I always ask..
Why my calculation damm noob?
If ok a bit den nice ler..but.. suan le, back to reality bah..haha
Everything seems like karma
(Skip class, lazy do tutorial and lepak-ing) LOL

Now my feeling damm complicated..
Not really know how..
Anyway, life goes on,
Just push ba.. ^ ^

p.s : Somebody saves me ! ! !

4 comments:

  1. finally u update ady,haha

    no lo, u whole ppl also noob , not calculation oni haha

    u gambateh lah,
    if u keep maintain ur negative perception, i wont fren with u anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~~
    dun tink 2 much la,
    u sure ok de,
    dun worry~~~~
    wish u all de best in ur final ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. re : Jing yi & Chris

    Ok lo..duwan negative lo..
    i can de can de can de

    ReplyDelete
  4. bi,when u wan update ur blog jeh???

    ReplyDelete