Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Semester . . . New Start

Been weeks since my last post,
Actually, really been lazy of posting,
I dont't know what to write bout as well. . . Haha
Anyway, still been force to post today,

Before that,
Wanna wish Happy Birthday to Chee Yang,
(Today is His Birthday 6th of June)

This semester, I am entering Year 3 Semester 1,
So far, everything seems to be okay,
For me, kinda, feel I am not so stressed as I am before,
Anyway, Just try my best and do my best this semester,
Frankly,
This semester I seems to be a lot happier,
Not really know why but seems my last semester result,
Has let me aware of something,
Something that I forget for a long time.

Besides, though Fish Birthday has passed a long time,
I still cannot forget of the laptop skin I bought,
Wahaha, the more I think, the more Happy I am..Wuahahaha,
Anyway, see she happy to have that,
I also feel the same way.

So, that all ler Gua,
Dunno what to post le,
Have to try my best again this semester . . .
Gambateh bar . . . ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. unfair,
    u din say happy birthday to me de,
    but u write for cheeyang....


    Yerrr.....bad ppl...
    nth to post nvm, but muz rmb read my blog

    ReplyDelete