Saturday, May 16, 2009

What is My Resolution... ?

Been thinking, thinking and thinking,
What I could have done to make you happier..
This is the thing I would never do to anyone except for one(my fish of course),
But,
It seems my effort haven been enough,
Merely thinking is not enough,
I have to do something to cheer her up,
The one who I treasure the most..

Recently I kinda feel that i dropping into EMO state,
However,
I really not EMO-ing,
I am just in a state of Dont know what to do,
Looks sad Looks moody
But I am just thinking.

Am I really that stupid?
Am I really THAT stupid..??!!!
Why a simple thing I also cannot solve.
Haiy,No choice.
Maybe I am indeed that stupid T T
Hope can think of a solution.
I must think of a way.

1 comment:

  1. 不是笨,只是不够醒目,
    不够了解我,
    不懂我什么事看得很重,
    不懂我什么事可以完全不在乎,
    只是反应不够快而已。


    没事啦,
    偶尔我闹闹脾气,
    应该很快会没事的。

    ReplyDelete