Friday, May 15, 2009

Anticipating disappointment?

Today was supposed to be a nice day,
I have been anticipating today for days,
But why,
I just feeling unhappy,
Not to say pure unhappy,
Or more precisely to be said disappointed,
I dont really know why but,
It just that way.

Been rounding my mind for hours,
No matter walking, sitting or sleeping,
Dunno what to do and not really know what will help,
Should I confront or should I let it through?
A hard choice huh..
Anyway, Just let it be natural.

This semester, I dont like it,
Feel like i lost lots of thing,
Lost for nothing worth,
Too much negativity this semester,
Made me feel kinda bored.

Seems lonely and neglected,
Though not really is but,
Feeling is complicated,
I myself also dont know how to describe it.

7 am ler,
Not in mood of sleeping though,
What to do hah..
Just over time lo..
Nth else to do..
SIen...

No comments:

Post a Comment