Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Starting . . .

Holiday started roughly 1 week liao,
Kinda boring,
seems like nothing else to do,
Just sitting playing and rolling only :P ,

Anyway, this holiday started my keep fit programme,
LOL, Though name looks nice but just is some reducing meal
and some exercises only,
Not only for keep fit, I also treated it as be healthy,
Seems like Sg. Long lifestyle is affecting my health,
Everyday yumcha, not seems to be a good thing, HAHA

Today is DAY 3 of my schedule,
Everything seems nice,
But cause long time not exercise,
Muscle seems to be straining and a little hurting,
Anyway,
That's the consequences of my relaxing lifestyle in Sg Long, LOL
Now exercise back,
Seems a bit ashamed,LOL
If compared to myself few years ago,
The amount of work out I did now,
Is just HALF,
OMG...
Looks like, I really old le..
But Luckily, Still managed to cope with it,

Not really sure how many day is left for holiday,
I just treated it as 21 days,
Sort of the day for my planning..

KEEP IT UP..
GOOD STARTING..
WAY TO GO...

3 comments:

  1. i dun believe u at all~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u sure u can continue this programme whole sem break?

    ReplyDelete