Monday, May 11, 2009

Haiss..wad can I do now...?

Finally, exam over le,
But,
I dont think my result will be nice,
Not cos of unable to get an A,
Also afraid of failing,
This semester, I have been trying my best,
Keep striving up, crawling up,Putting all my effort,
The best effort I put in so far,
Now, It all seems useless,
Kinda feel,
Why I should work so hard for something that cannot be accomplish,

Haisss,

Not even wanna think of it,
but what can I do,
Been a week, but everything,
seems to be flying around my head,
Seems like stacking there..
DAmm it..

Holiday should be happy but,
I just cant make myself happy,
What the Heck is Happening..

Anyway, I had prepared myself for the worst situation.
Just hoping that it wont be that bad,
Otherwise, I really dono what should i do,
If the hole is not too big,
I still can manage to cover it,
But,
How if it is too large for me to cover..?

Anyway, Cheer up..
Hoping everything will be back,
Should be hapi, talkative,
so that it sound like me..lol..

1 comment:

  1. yerr,

    y so mant hole here hole there,
    haha...

    dun worry lah,
    keep saying HRM tis n that,

    see le also sien.

    then me leh,
    my first subject also veri terrible,
    did u see i keep mention about it?


    人,应该往前看,
    不是老是往后望。

    一直想过去的东西,
    有用吗?

    又不是想了它就会变好。

    每个人都有put effort 去他的考试,
    考好考不好,
    现在已经不是我们决定了,

    老是说,
    hrm hrm,
    没看到我不理你了啊?


    傻傻的。

    ReplyDelete