Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Blog

After so long, finally blog again ler.. Dunno why but,
Juz have a feeling wanna blog,
Maybe influenced by friends, LOL, Since more and more also Blog le..
Today quite fun also, went to JJ to watch movie..Not denying, Knowing, quite nice,
This season, I see le so many movie, this can be counted as the best so far..
Although i have been expecting DragonBall to be better but it seems,
just not really attracting me. If wanna me to rate it, sort of 2 out of 10..

Quite Disappointing me la..

Today since 5 something, I cannot stop my sneezing,
I guess is cause perfume problem gua, though nice but I am allergic to it T T
So suffering when watching movie in JJ, i just cannot control and keep sneezing,
Luckily i brought a few packet of tissue with me, kinda clever,wahaha

Reali reali reali..so TIRED today...

No comments:

Post a Comment