Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disappointment .. A lot of it.. !!!

Tonight, Musical Nite 2009 of Utar. . I was waiting for it for weeks . .
But, I didn't expect it to be this bad..(compared to last year) . . .
Too many things in the event that boost my my dissatisfaction..
Even made me kinda pissed off.. especially when the system tempo break down,
Sori to offend those participated but . . . reali sort of EMO-ing . . .

Anyway, luckily, when i thought that I was wasting my time,
I found a song that attracts me,
When You Believe by Aisyah and Siew Li, Fascinating,
Rhythm, Feeling, Tone.. all is nice,
though the song is not my favourite Disney song, it is NOW..hehe..

Although this Musical Nite seems to only disappoint me,
It do as well freshen up my memories of my childhood,
Where I see movies all day, hearing songs of the cartoon, Buy VCDs' so on,
Those day were nice, since, now my life is kinda stress,
Might because of examination or even,
Maybe cos growing up, approaching society.. not reali like this feeling,
Who could understand..?

No more ler, no more mood to write..

Written,
JoonYew

No comments:

Post a Comment